How to Apply
Kings’ Schools welcome applications throughout the year. However, there is limited availability so we advise you to apply as early as you can. Everything you need to know about how to apply is outlined below. When you are ready, follow the instructions, selecting the Online Application Form for your chosen school.
Not ready yet?
Alternatively, Book a Tour or contact our Admissions team:
Tel: +971 4 356 6800
Mobile: +971 56 418 8903
Step 1 – Applying online
- Before applying:
- Check this list to see which year group is correct for your child, based on their date of birth.
- Check availability for your child’s year group with the registrar at your chosen school.
- Familiarise yourself with the relevant school fees.
- Select the Online Application Form for your chosen campus. Once the form has been completed, you will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your application.
Kings' School Dubai - Online Admission Form
Kings' School Al Barsha - Online Admission Form
Kings' School Nad Al Sheba - Online Admission From
Step 2 – Finalising the application
- IMPORTANT: For Foundation Stage 1 & 2 and Year 7, you will receive a second email one or two days after your enquiry with a date and time for you to complete the next step.
- Please bring all the required documents to the Registrar at your chosen campus during Admission Office opening hours.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of AED1,000 at the same time. This can be made by cash or cheque at the Schools’ Accounts department.
- Note: If you are overseas, you can scan the documents and email them to the Registrar for your chosen campus. The Registrar will be able to advise you how payment can be made.
Step 3 – Securing a Place
- Once your application has been processed, if a place is available you will be contacted and your child will be invited into the school for an assessment. Assessments vary according to the age of the child. For more information on assessments visit here. If no places are available at the time, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified once a place becomes available.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the assessment shortly afterwards. Successful applicants will receive a formal offer letter valid for ten days from receipt.
- To secure the offer of a place, you will need to pay a deposit of 25% of the relevant annual school fees (which will be deducted from the fees for your child’s first term). Payment is in person by cash or cheque. Overseas payments are by arrangement with the relevant Registrar as above.
For more information please review our Admissions Policy