Welcome to the Kings’ School Nad Al Sheba Admissions page.
Kings’ Education welcomes applications throughout the year. However, there is limited availability so we advise you to apply as early as you can. Everything you need to know about how to apply is outlined below. When you are ready, follow the instructions below.
Admissions for the academic year 2018-19 is now open.
Admissions for the academic year 2019-20 is now open for siblings of current Kings’ Kings' School Nad Al Sheba students. Admissions for the academic year 2019-20 for all external applicants will be open from the 8th October 2018.
For 2018-19 entry, please follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Applying online
- Before applying we advise you to:
- Check this list to see which year group is correct for your child, based on their date of birth.
- Familiarise yourself with the relevant fees.
- Click on the link below and complete the short enquiry form. Once the form has been completed, you will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your enquiry.
- An enrolments specialist will contact you within 2 working days to guide you through the next steps in the application process.
Step 2 – Finalising the application
- Following your enquiry, we will send you login details for our parent registration portal.
- All the required documents can be uploaded online via the parent portal.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of AED1,000 which must be paid online.
Step 3 – Securing a Place
- Once you have added all the required details for your family and child(ren), uploaded all the required documents and paid the registration fee, you may be given an option to book an assessment depending on availability. For more information on assessments click here.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the assessment shortly afterwards. Successful applicants will receive a formal offer letter valid for ten days from receipt. If no places are available at the time, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified once a place becomes available.
- To secure the offer of a place, you will be asked to pay a deposit which will be deducted from the fees for your child’s first term. Payments can be made directly via online the registration portal.
Not ready yet?
Alternatively, Book a Tour or contact our Admissions team:
Tel: + 971 4 237 5555
For more information please review our Admissions Policy