Welcome to the Kings’ Education Admissions page.
Kings’ Education welcome applications throughout the year. However, there is limited availability so we advise you to apply as early as you can. When you are ready, follow the instructions below.
Step 1 – Applying online
- Before applying:
- Check this list to see which year group is correct for your child, based on their date of birth.
- Familiarise yourself with the relevant school fees.
- Click on the link below to guide you through the admissions process for your desired school.
- An enrolments specialist will contact you within 2 working days to guide you through the next steps in the application process.
Step 2 – Finalising the application
- Following your enquiry, we will send you login details for our parent registration portal.
- All the required documents can be uploaded online via the parent portal.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of AED500 + VAT, which must be paid online.
Step 3 – Securing a Place
- Once you have added all the required details for your family and child(ren), uploaded all the required documents and paid the registration fee, you may be given an option to book an assessment depending on availability. For more information on assessments click here.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the assessment shortly afterwards. Successful applicants will receive a formal offer letter valid for ten days from receipt. If no places are available at the time, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified once a place becomes available.
- To secure the offer of a place, you will be asked to pay a deposit which will be deducted from the fees for your child’s first term. Payments can be made directly via the online registration portal.
Not ready yet?
Alternatively, Book a Tour or contact our Admissions team: Tel: +971 4 356 6800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please review our Admissions Policy