Kings’ Schools welcome applications throughout the year. However, there is limited availability so we advise you to apply as early as you can. Everything you need to know about how to apply is outlined below. When you are ready, follow the instructions, selecting the Online Application Form for your chosen school.
Summer Opening Hours: Sunday-Thursday (from 8:30AM till 2:30PM).
Admissions Open for 2018-19 on 17th September. Please follow the steps below for 2018-19 entry:
- Apply online
- Receive an automated email with a list of required documentation
- Wait for your invitation to come to school to complete registration
- Come at your allotted slot with the documentation and registration fee
- You are added to the waiting list
For 2017-18 entry, please follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Applying online
- Before applying:
- Select the Online Application Form for your chosen campus. Once the form has been completed, you will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your application.
Step 2 – Finalising the application
- Please bring all the required documents to the Registrar at your chosen campus during Admission Office opening hours.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of AED 1,000 at the same time. This can be made by cash or cheque at the Schools’ Accounts department.
- Note: If you are overseas, you can scan the documents and email them to the Registrar for your chosen campus. The Registrar will be able to advise you how payment can be made.
Step 3 – Securing a Place
- Once your application has been processed, if a place is available you will be contacted and your child will be invited into the school for an assessment. Assessments vary according to the age of the child. For more information on assessments visit here. If no places are available at the time, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified once a place becomes available.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the assessment shortly afterwards. Successful applicants will receive a formal offer letter valid for ten days from receipt.
- To secure the offer of a place, you will need to pay a deposit of 25% of the relevant annual school fees (which will be deducted from the fees for your child’s first term). Payment is in person by cash or cheque. Overseas payments are by arrangement with the relevant Registrar as above.
Not ready yet?
Alternatively, Book a Tour or contact our Admissions team:
Tel: +971 4 356 6800
Mobile: +971 56 418 8903
For more information please review our Admissions Policy