Welcome to Kings’ School Al Barsha Admissions Team. The Admissions Office is located in Kings’ School Al Barsha’s Secondary building, accessible by the main entrance.
Kings’ Education welcome applications throughout the year. However, there is limited availability so we advise you to apply as early as you can. Everything you need to know about how to apply is outlined below. When you are ready, follow the instructions, selecting the Online Application Form for your chosen school.
Opening Hours: Sunday-Thursday from 8:00AM till 4:00PM.
Admissions Open for 2018-19. To proceed with admission, please follow the steps below
Step 1 – Applying online
- Before applying:
- Check this list to see which year group is correct for your child, based on their date of birth.
- Check availability for your child’s year group with the registrar.
- Familiarise yourself with the relevant school fees.
- Agree to the terms of our Positive Behaviour and Anti-Bullying Policy
- Complete the Online Application Form below. Once the form has been completed, you will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your application. Please check your emails (including the spam and junk folders) for details regarding your application.
Step 2 – Finalising the application
- Please bring all the required documents to the Registrar at your Kings’ School Al Barsha during Admissions Office opening hours.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of AED1,000 at the same time. This can be made by cash or cheque at the Schools’ Accounts department.
- Note: If you are overseas, you can scan the documents and email them to the Registrar for your chosen campus. The Registrar will be able to advise you how payment can be made.
Step 3 – Securing a Place
- Once your application has been processed, if a place is available you will be contacted and your child will be invited into the school for an assessment. Assessments vary according to the age of the child. For more information on assessments visit here. If no places are available at the time, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified once a place becomes available.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the assessment shortly afterwards. Successful applicants will receive a formal offer letter valid for ten days from receipt.To secure the offer of a place, you will need to pay a deposit of 25% of the relevant annual school fees (which will be deducted from the fees for your child’s first term). Payment is in person by cash or cheque. Overseas payments are by arrangement with the relevant Registrar as above.
Not ready yet?
Alternatively, Book a Tour or contact our Admissions team:
Tel: +971 4 356 6800
For more information please review our Admissions Policy